Our current key activities include:
- Literature review of hospital studies and outcome measures for staff knowledge, confidence and satisfaction in caring for and interacting with patients living with dementia
- Surveying approximately 193 acute NHS hospitals in England (survey invitation sent on 17th January, 2017) ‘Save the Date’ flyer
- Designing the ‘Staff’ survey, which will be conducted in 24 hospitals across five different hospital staff categories.
- Work Programme 5: Impacts and Outputs, December 2016
- Dementia Training Hospital Survey launched